What Do You See? (WDYS)
As Atrus was growing up, his grandmother Anna would ask him, "What do you see, Atrus?" Thus his observational and memory skills were sharpened, and he learned to notice details that escaped the less perceptive.
Now, the CAT group asks you, the Cavern Explorer - "What do YOU see?" Take a look at the following questions and see how many of them you can answer correctly. Work alone, or in a group!
to submit your answers. Game ends on Sunday July 29 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. Click Here
to go to the C.A.T. forum.
CAT (Cavern Activity Team)
WDYS GAME #2
1) How many banners can be found in the Watcher's Pub?
2) How many tiles are on the Pyramid room floor?
3) In the Cleft, in the cave area under the tree, what is the total number of blue pulsing designs on the walls?
4) In the clue journal for Gahreesen in your relto, the laws contrived by the proud are their â€_____________ and _____________.â€
5) How many Bahro are pictured on the stone on the Hoodâ€™s balcony?
6) How many immoveable barrels and barricades are along the Library cliff?
7) How many dishes are on the ledge in the prison area of Teledahn?
8) What shape is the stone above the entrance to the counterweight room in Kadish?
9) How many â€˜brain treesâ€™ are there in Kemo?
10) Which garden age does not have a Kadish (or Ahnonay) symbol in it?
11) At the main link in point in Gahreesen, what does the sign on the easel say underneath the DRC stamp?
12) How many carved cubbie shelves are in the Cleft imager room?
13) How many islands does the Relto Island page give you?
14) How many books are on the shelves in the Teledahn tie-dye shirt room?
15) What is the total number of journal stands in the Hall of Kings?
16) Where in Eder Tsogal would you find a maintainer's mark?
17) How many unbroken tabletops are in the Pub?
18) In the Gahreesen power room, what specifically does the third switch from the left power up?
19) How many blue lights are along the waterfront railing at the Ferry Terminal, not including the docks?
20) What do you see through the scope in the bedroom on the top floor of Teledahn?